>

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monday went to the dogs...

Quick post before I take Rosie to her gymnastics class. Yesterday was a Doggy day, we spent the day spoiling our doggy Clementine. We started with hot, fresh, doggy gruel (yummm). I am omitting those photos because its dog food. Anywho, then Rosie and I made some doggy biscuits which Clemmy loved!

Peanut butter Dog Biscuits:
2 cps whole wheat flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk

  1. Mix dry ingredients separate from wet, combine the two

  2. flour a board and turn out of bowl
  3. roll out dough 1/4 in. thick, cut into shapes

  4. Bake at 375 f for 15-20 minutes

  5. The recipe makes about a million little treats, so it says to then dehydrate in oven overnight

We then packaged up a jar of doggy treats for Clementines cousins, Teddy and Bella

And lastly we started constructing a high fashion bumble bee costume for the doggy. I think I may have broken my sewing machine though. The black fabric for her hat was super thin and slippery and I tried to sew it w/o any stabilizer and it wound up getting stuck (a few times) before I got wise. Now it just eats up everything, and its making a terrible noise. I don't know, I'm a novice sewer so I'm a little frustrated at the moment.

Tomorrow I have to make some spooky cupcakes for Angel's Halloween party at school, I'm thinking we are doing a Martha batch. Take care, we'll talk tomorrow!

P.S.: Dryer is still out of commission, going on 10 days

2 comments:

Lena said...

I heard that Bella loved the treats so much that she raided the kitchen during the night.

Sweet photos of our Miss Rosie!

I'll think on what could be causing the sewing machine problem.

Saucy said...

Dog treats! Inspired! I've always wanted to try them... I will for the big month of November, when we are all struggling to come up with daily blog posts....